Kodi users have never felt a sense of scarcity as far as movie add-ons are concerned. The list is endless and I’m here to add one more to it. Not many people know but Viozz.co is a fairly popular website which streams movies & TV series. So any Kodi users, who are looking to add another movie addon in their list, Viooz could be a good contender. The accessibility of Viooz Kodi addon is pretty much similar to generic movie add-ons. Go ahead and get to the installation part. Make sure you follow the respective procedures for Kodi Jarvis & Kodi Krypton.
- 1 Steps To Install Viooz On Kodi Jarvis
- 2 Steps To Install Viooz On Kodi Krypton
Steps To Install Viooz On Kodi Jarvis
Note: If you have SuperRepo already installed in your Kodi, then you can directly skip to step 7.
- Start Kodi.
- From home, move to System & then File Manager.
- Select “Add New Source”.
- Click on the “<none>” box.
- Input “http://srp.nu/” in the address field and select “Done”.
- Give any name to the file which you can remember, for eg Superrepo.
- Once done, go home & again open System.
- This time go to Add-Ons.
- Here, select “Install From Zip“.
- Pick Superrepo, Jarvis, all, superrepo.kodi.jarvis.all-x.x.x.zip.
- You’ll get a notification when addon gets enabled.
- Then click “Install from repository”.
- Select SuperRepo All.
- Now browse Video>>Video Add-Ons>>Viooz & Install.
- Go back to home screen and then open Add-Ons.
- Choose Viooz to start streaming.
Steps To Install Viooz On Kodi Krypton
Related Articles How To Install Likuoo KODI Add-On [Adult Add-on]
Activate Unknown Sources
- Open Kodi.
- From the left sidebar, open add-ons.
- Click on the “Gear” icon to open Settings.
- If you haven’t done this till now, switch on “Unknown Sources”.
Note: If you have SuperRepo already installed in your Kodi, then you can directly skip to step 6.
- On home screen, select Folder icon.
- Go to File Manager, scroll down and click on “Add Source”.
- Click on the highlighted text “<None>”
- Now enter this “http://srp.nu/” in web address field.
- Name the source as SuperRepo.
- Again go to home screen and open “Add-Ons”.
- Click on the icon of an open box with an arrow, select “Install From Zip”.
- Now select SuperRepo, Krypton, All, superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- Click “Install From Repository” and choose “SuperRepo All”.
- Select Video Add-Ons, Viooz and Install.
- Move back to Home Screen and select Add-Ons>>Viooz.
- Start streaming!
If you face any errors while executing the above procedures, let us know in the comments.