The users are aware of the latest version of the KODI 17.1 Krypton which was launched recently, and it is believed that the developers are on working on the new version of KODI i.e. KODI 18 Leia. This article will brief you about installing KODI 18 Leia on your Amazon Fire TV Stick, so obviously you are expected to own an Amazon Fire TV Stick. You might first think that it could be dangerous to install KODI 18 Leia on your Amazon Fire TV Stick, but once you do it, you could gain unlimited access to all the premium channels. All you have to do is follow the below mentioned procedure:
Also See: Steps To Jailbreak Firestick
- First of all, turn on your Amazon Fire TV Stick and perform the following procedure:
Open Settingsà Go to System>>Open Developer Options>>Choose Apps from Unknown Sources and enable ADB Debugging>> Click on OK
- Now you have to install ES FILE EXPLORER on your Amazon Fire TV Stick which would eventually help to install KODI 18 Leia.
If already have ES FILE EXPLORER installed, directly jump to Step 3, otherwise follow the steps mentioned below:
- You are required to navigate to ‘Search’ on the Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Press enter, after typing ‘ES FILE EXPLORER.’
- Probably the first application with the blue icon is ES FILE EXPLORER. You are now supposed to download and install the application.
- Once the installation is complete, please open the app.
Install KODI 18 Leia On Fire TV Stick [Using ES FILE EXPLORER]
- First of all, open ES File Explorer and on the left sidebar open Favourites.
- In the favorites menu, once you expand it, you will see ‘Add.’ Click on it.
- This step will require entering the path name. The path name should be: ‘http://www.kodi.tv.’
- Now enter your desired name and click OK. Now the bookmark will automatically appear with the name you entered.
- Now you need to open the bookmark you just created and using Amazon Fire TV Stick Remote open the web page.
- You will observe many versions of KODI, once you click the Download button.
- There you have to click on Android, which will eventually open a pop-up box, giving you the details of KODI 17.1 Krypton.
- Now to get access to KODI 18 Leia, click on ‘Development Builds.’
- Scroll down and click ‘ARMV7A (32BIT)’
It is expected that download will start automatically, but if in any case it doesn’t, follow the steps mentioned below:
- After clicking on ‘ARM’ button, go to ‘More’ options (which is there on the right-bottom of your screen).
- Once you click on ‘More,’ choose ‘Open in browser.’
- This will be the downloading of KODI 18 Leia on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Once the downloading is finished, install KODI 18 Leia on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Also See: Super Favorites Add-On
The final step will guide you launch KODI 18 Leia on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Once the KODI 18 Leia is successfully installed on your Amazon Fire TV you can get access to it via the following method:
Go to Settings>>Scroll down to Applications>>Open Manage Installed Applications>>Click on KODI>>Launch Application
The initial launch might take few minutes. Once the initial launch is completed, you will be able to access and enjoy KODI 18 Leia on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.