The world is slowly and steadily learning the art/technology of going cordless. Amazon Firestick & Roku streaming stick are two excellent examples of all the streaming devices available right now. Although these streaming devices make our lives easier in numerable ways, they lack in terms of powering a flexible video player. For these reasons fire stick users prefer to install a separate video player and the most popular choice is, always, MX Player. In this guide I will explain the advantages and the process of install MX Player on Firestick.
MX Player has earned the popularity it holds when it comes to picking a video player. It is due to unmatchable abilities and simplifies user interface that MX Players has, that it still tops the chart in terms of utility apps. The gesture controls make video playback as convenient as it can get. Other features like pinch zoom, brightness & volume scroller on either sides of the screen – all these make the experience of watching a video on the any device extremely effortless. I’ll leave the rest for you to explore after installing the app.
How To Install MX Player On Amazon Firestick?
Before I start, please note that the process will involve making changes in the Settings of your Firestick. It would be a plus if you’re familiar with it.
- Straightaway open the Settings on your Firestick and select Developer Options. Now you shall see an option, “Apps From Unknown Sources”. You’d wanna switch it on and confirm when a dialogue box appears. What we’ve just done is allowed the firestick permission to download & install apps from external sources.
- You need a downloader to download the setup file of MX Player. In order to do that, movie to Home on your firestick and search for any downloader, you have complete freedom to choose any downloader you want.
- Open the downloader and enter this URL “https://mxplayerdownload.co/download-mx-player-apk-android”.
- This will open the the official website to download MX Player.
- If you browse the page, you’ll find a couple of versions of MX Player, select your preferred one and click on it to download.
- The MX Player setup file will be downloaded.
- Once, downloaded, you’ll be asked to Install or Dismiss. Select Install.
- Wait till the installation is completed.
Your video are now ready to be played on the new MX Player. Enjoy!