Ever wondered a way to manage devices connected to your Hulu account? It might have happened with you that while adding a device back on your Hulu account, you forgot to delete the credentials. You need not worry, it is very simple.
Process To Manage Devices On Hulu
- First of all, visit your Hulu Account page from https://secure.hulu.com/account
- Log in and locate ‘Manage Your Devices’ under ‘Device Management’ tab.
- You will see a trash icon near every device connected to your account.
- Click on the trash icon for whichever device you wish to remove.
- You will then be logged out of all gadgets that you have expelled from your Account page.
The process mentioned above is straightforward and can be utilized efficiently. We do not think that any of you will face any issue while following the above process. If you wish to ask any queries, you can connect with us on our Facebook or Twitter handle. Do check our blog and you will find exciting articles of your niche.