On the off chance that you have as of late begun seeing the ‘In order to continue using OpenSubtitles service, you need to login’ mistake at that point utilise the guide beneath to settle the issue which will prevent you from downloading subtitles for your dialect.
Procedure To Fix OpenSubtitles Error
- First of all, register at OpenSubtitles from https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/newuser
- Once the registration is done, you will get the confirmation mail for the same. Verify it as soon as you get the mail.
- Now, access KODI and tap on the System tab.
- Go to add-ons and choose my add-ons.
- Tap on Subtitles and choose OpenSubtitles.org
- Click on Configure and enter the credentials.
- Hit OK, and you are good to go.
OpenSubtitles are one of the subtitle administrations gave in KODI which are entirely solid for top-notch, English subtitles. In any case, a pertinently late change which is winding up increasingly all through KODI is that you now need to login to utilize the service. We trust the previously mentioned data will enable you and the issue to will be re-settled.
If you face any other issues, feel free to connect with us. Critic us and help us grow. Follow our blog, for a more informative article on KODI.