Wraith is a KODI Add-on from the Blamo Repository. It pulls in data from the TMDB for all the video portrayal and appraisals. The Wraith module connects to different Add-ons to play the feeds and is an approach to discover video data and arrange everything into one place. Areas incorporate Movies and TV appears in a pleasant design, including All Movies, Popular, Top Rated, and then some. It is situated in the Blamo Repo with the means underneath for how to introduce it.
Guide To Install Wraith KODI Add-on
- Access KODI and go to System Settings. Choose File Manager after that.
- Hit Add-source and choose None.
- Enter http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ in the URL section and hit OK.
- Name it as Blamo and hit OK.
- Navigate back to the main menu and choose Add-ons.
- Choose package installer from top left and select ‘Install from zip file.’
- Select Blamo and choose blamo-0.1.3.zip
- Wait till you get notified about Blamo Repo being installed.
- Now select Install from Repository and choose Blamo Repo
- Select Program add-ons and pick
- Install it, and it will be located under Video–>Add-ons.
Hopefully, our guide will be helpful to you in installing Wraith add-on on your KODI. If you encounter any difficulties while installing this add-on, do let us know via the comment section. Feel free to share your thoughts on Twitter and Facebook. Keep following our blogs for more upcoming articles related to KODI.