USTVNow is an IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) benefit for American expats and individuals from the American military. This live TV benefit gives clients a few live American channels and is accessible to watch on an extensive variety of gadgets including the Roku, Android gadgets, iOS gadgets, and obviously, your PC. Paid bundles take into account DVR (computerized video recorder) capacities and for a few more channels when contrasted with the free bundle.
In the event that you are a KODI client or mean to begin utilizing KODI, at that point you should realize that there is KODI add-on accessible called USTVNow Plus. This guide will take you through the vital strides required to introduce USTVNow Plus for KODI. Watching live tv on KODI is always a great experience and USTV NOW makes it even better.
Guide To Install USTVNOW PLUS On KODI
- Like any other installation procedure, open KODI and open File Manager via System.
- Tap on Add Source and click on None. Type the address as http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and hit Done.
- In the box underneath type fusion and hit OK.
- Proceed back to your home screen. Access add-ons via System.
- Choose Install from the zip file and click on fusion. Choose xbmc-repos and choose English.
- Tap on repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip and wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Click on install from the repository and choose TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository
- Tap on Video add-ons and choose USTVnow Plus.
- Install it and wait for add-on enabled notification.
- Once installed, navigate to settings to add your USTV Now credentials. To access the add-on, go to Videos and choose Add-ons. Click on USTVnow Plus.
- Voila! USTVnow Plus is ready to use.
- With USTVNow’s essential arrangement you will get all real US earthbound stations. These are ABC, CW, PBS, CBS, NBC, FOX. My 9 is additionally included.
- If you need more channels you should move up to a paid arrangement. The All Channel Plan without DVR goes for $19 every month while the All Channel Plan with DVR goes for $29 every month for the initial 3 months and $39 from that point.
- These channels incorporated into USTVNow paid plans are as per the following:
ABC, CBS, National Geographic, AMC, My9, NBC, PBS, A&E, FOX, Animal Planet, BBC America, Comedy Central, CNBC, Bravo, History, ESPN, ESPN2, FX, Fox News, Freeform, CW, Lifetime, MSNBC, Discovery Channel, NBC Sports, TLC, Spike, USA, Syfy, Nickelodeon, Universal, Sundance.
- If you wish to have a more premium involvement with more than 200 channels, visit the USTVNow site to discover how. Channels, for example, HBO and Showtime are incorporated into the excellent arrangement, which begins at $99.
The aim of this article was to reach to our audience and guide them about the installation procedure of USTVnow PLUS on KODI. We tried to deliver all the necessary information available. If you think we miss out something, feel free to comment down below. Tell us what you want us to write about in the next article. Till then, be connected to www.kodikwiz.com on Facebook and Twitter.