What Is TVMC?
TVMC (TV Media Centre) is an application that works as a media player. It is completely free to download. TVMC for KODI is intended to sort out and play a wide range of computerized media. You can stare at the TV appears, motion pictures, live games, live TV, and other substance — in addition to tune in to music and deal with your photographs. You can utilize TVMC on a PC, Mac, iOS gadget, Android gadget, Amazon Fire TV, Raspberry Pi, and others.
TVMC doesn’t accompany any content on it. You can put your own particular content into your TVMC media library, including recordings, music, and pictures. You can likewise utilize TVMC to stream content from the web — and this is the thing that you’ll, for the most part, be occupied with. The TV add-ons are extremely useful for cord cutters.
In any case, it’s the add-ons that are the most prevalent. Since these are the additional items that will give you a chance to observe a wide range of copyrighted substance for nothing. There are third-party KODI add-ons to watch: Netflix, Hulu, HBO, ESPN, BBC, Amazon Prime Video, and numerous, some more — just for nothing.
Guide To Install TVMC On KODI
This module will deal with the installation of TVMC on both Krypton and Jarvis version of KODI. The installation steps are similar for both the versions.
- Start KODI and navigate to File Manager. Look for Add Source menu and open it.
- Choose Add File Source and choose None.
- Enter the URL as http://fusion.tvaddons.ag select Done.
- Name it as Fusion and click on OK to add the file.
- Proceed back to home screen and choose Add-ons. Click on Install from zip file.
- Select fusion and xbmc-repos and choose English. Further, select repository.xbmchub-x.x.zip.
- Choose Install from the repository, and choose TVADDONS.ag Add-on Repository.
- Select Video add-ons, select TVMC and install it.
- Access it by going to Add-onsàVideosà
Most of the users out there wanted to access the TVMC add-ons on DOLAMEE D5 and we decided not to disappoint them. We are going to cover the procedure to install TVMC on DOLAMEE D5.
Guide To Install TVMC On Dolamee D5
For those of you, who are unaware of what DOLAMEE D5 is, it is a TV Box without KODI pre-installed in it.
- Open browser from the desktop. Choose the following web page.
- Choose the Solutions icon and select the following page
- Download TVMC (for Amlogic) if you have Amlogic chipsets else opt for TVMC (for Rockchip) if you have Rockchip chipsets.
- Now download the K Add-on and open it once it is installed.
- Now download the required add-on from K add-on and close it.
- Open TVMC and you will be able to locate the add-ons which you just installed.
Access Your Videos Via TVMC
- Once you have downloaded TVMC, you will come across home menu pop-up.
- Choose Videos and navigate to Files.
- Here you will be able to access the files you have on your device.
- The TMVC search feature will help you to find videos you require.