KODI is one of the most amazing entertainment centers. Today our article is going to be about one of the superb add-ons available on KODI, i.e. Super Favourites. Since many of you have a minimal idea of how this add-on is helpful and how it could help you to make your KODI experience simpler, we decide to brief you about the same.
How To Install KODI Super Favorites? [Tutorial]
The key function of KODI Super Favourites is to manage your KODI Favourites. From thousands of items available, only a few are our favorites and KODI Super Favourites helps you with that by helping you to create a custom playlist. The following procedure will guide you to install KODI Super Favourites add-on
Also See: Firestick Jailbreak 
- From the home screen, navigate to Settings
- Choose Add-ons and further click on Get add-ons
- Select the KODI/XBMC add-on repository
- From there, choose “Super Favourites”
- Install Super Favourites and you are good to go
How To Add Favorites On KODI?
- The first step to add favorites on KODI is by creating folders and even subfolders in Super Favourites add-on.
- To create a new folder, you must navigate to Super Favourites add-on and click on Create New Super Folder and eventually, Keyboard will pop up on screen.
- We recommend you to name the folder according to the genre like TV Shows, Movies, Live TV or whatever you need and after that press Done.
- Further, you need to right click on KODI Favourites after selecting it and click on Super Favourites.
- Choose ‘Add to Super Favourites’ and click on Super Favourites thereafter.
- In this step, you need to select your desired Folder which you want to add to your Favourites. The desired folder will automatically be added to Super Favourites Folder, once you click on OK.
- The desired folder which you added in the previous step, could be located under Super Favourites add-on, in the folder which you used to add your Favourites.
Add Favorites To KODI Home Screen
Once you have followed the above procedure to add favorites on KODI, the following steps will guide you about ‘How to save favorites to KODI’. The below-mentioned steps might solve your query for ‘KODI favorite not working’
Also See: Fix KODI Cache Full Error
- Open KODI. On the home screen, select SYSTEM and further choose APPEARANCE.
- Select Skin under Settings and further choose Setup the Aeon Nox main menu.
- On the next screen, you can find the label Favourite or you can choose any of the labels which you are not using.
- After choosing the desired label, make sure it is enabled.
- Now select ‘Default select action’ and click ‘Common’ and look for ‘Favourites’
- On the home screen look for ‘Favourites’ and the list of ‘Favourites’ would appear on the screen.
- Alternatively, you can directly add any add-on to favorites by right-clicking on it or press ‘c’ and choose “Add to Favourites”
- By following either of the procedure mentioned above, you can add your favorite TV shows on KODI.
How To Use KODI Super Favorites?
We would have written everything down but, it would be a lot easier if you could just watch the video below. Trust us, you would thank us later.
KODI Shortcut Keys
We will be briefing about some KODI hotkeys which will definitely make your work easier.
- Toggle between Fullscreen and Window Mode
Shortcut Key: \
- Audio delay control: To sync the audio and video of a particular video
Shortcut Key: A
Shortcut Key: P
Shortcut Key: X
Shortcut Key: R
- Zoom / Aspect Ratio- To adjust the aspect ratio of a particular video.
Shortcut Key: Z
- Previous Menu or Home Screen
Shortcut Key: Esc
- Volume Down, Volume Up
Shortcut Key: – (minus), + (Plus)
- Toggle Subtitles On/Off
Shortcut Key: T
- Take A Screenshot
Shortcut Key: Ctrl + S or Prt Sc
We hope our article was able to deliver all the necessary information. We would love to hear your thoughts. So comment down below for any queries, doubts or suggestions. Feel free to share this article with your family and loved ones. Keep visiting our blog for more informative articles.