This article will help you to install SCHISM TV BUILD on KODI v17 Krypton.
- Unlike any other installation procedure, you will require a PIN first. You can get the pin at http://dimitrology.com/getcode/
- Now proceed to home-screen and choose Add-ons. Tap the settings button and enable unknown sources, if not already enabled.
- Now access file manager from home-screen and add source.
- Type http://dimitrology.com/repo in the box and name it as DIMITROLOGY. Hit OK, once done.
- Navigate back to home screen and go to add-ons. Choose Install from the zip
- Choose DIMITROLOGY and further click on video.dimitv.zip.
- Now, wait till you get Add-on enabled The wizard is ready to use.
- Again proceed to the home screen and choose Add-ons. Go to Program add-ons and open Dimitrology.
- Open the settings and enter the code you received in the first step. Complete the further steps by clicking on OK.
- You need to give a fresh start to your KODI. Choose your build and it will download.
- Wait till it gets to download and force close if required.
- Reboot KODI and you are good to go.
- You could play with the skins by accessing the Settings menu. Choose Interface and skins thereafter.
We hope we were able to deliver all the knowledge regarding SCHISM TV BUILD on KODI v17 Krypton. If you still face any difficulties in any step, feel free to comment down below. Critic us and help us grow. If you like our article, feel free to share it. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more articles on KODI,