The process of installing KODI on VIZIO Smart TV is completely different from that of Samsung Smart TV. There are certain changes, which we will be telling you in this article.
VIZIO Smart TV is not based on Android and obviously, you will require an Android client. You can go for Android TV box, Firestick or Roku Stick. Follow the steps mentioned below in order to install KODI on VIZIO Smart TV.
- As we mentioned above, get a FireStick, Roku stick or Android TV box to add KODI to your VIZIO Smart TV.
- Plug either of the devices to VIZIO Smart TV.
- You can now install KODI on your device by accessing the Play Store in the device.
- Navigate to Play Store and in the search bar, enter KODI.
- From the search results, choose KODI.
- Click on download and install it.
- After the successful installation, open it.
- Congrats! You have successfully managed to install KODI on your VIZIO Smart TV
As requested by users, we decided to also explain to you how to install Add-ons after the successful installation of KODI.
- In KODI, access the File Manager, which is the System.
- Choose Add Source and enter ‘http://fusion.tvaddons.ag’ in the dialogue box. Select Done.
- Name it as Fusion and click OK.
- Navigate to the main menu and choose System. Further, click on Add-ons.
- Click on ‘Install from zip file’.
- Select fusion and click on ‘start-here’
- Click on ‘config.wizard.zip’ file.
- Be patient for some time until the config wizard installs.
- Complete the process with any prompts you to see on screen.
- Restart and launch KODI.
Most of the Smart TV’s do not support the direct installation of KODI. The cheapest and simplest way is to go for a FireStick, Roku stick or Android TV box to make your Smart TV even smarter. Hope we were able to deliver the necessary information in the simplest way. If you face any query regarding ‘VIZIO Smart TV jailbreak’, mention in the comment section down below. Do not forget to spread the word via Facebook or Twitter.