For those searching for IPTV channels, look no more remote than the i4aTV dx add-on. This one is extraordinary and has a great many diverse channels from everywhere throughout the world. Regardless of where you need to watch, you ought to have the capacity to frame them here. Make sure you have the F4M Tester introduced to start with, however. To get it, utilize our manual for enable you to download and introduce it today. Since KODI is open source, there are numerous engineers that make additional items for the stage.
They are partitioned into two noteworthy gatherings. The ones situated in the Official KODI add-on Repository are authentic. All others are informal. This add-on is in the second group. It would be ideal if you take note of that we are utilizing the KODI v17 Krypton adaptation of the program. Make a point to enable Unknown Sources before proceeding further.
Steps To Install The I4ATV ADD-ON
- To first step will obviously require you to open KODI. Further, you need to proceed to Settings.
- Tap on File Manager and choose Add Source. Enter the following address ‘ http://srp.nu’ and click OK.
- Enter ‘SuperRepo’ in the name field and proceed back to home-screen.
- This time, choose add-ons.
- Click on Install from the zip file and choose ‘SuperRepo’.
- Choose ‘superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip’.
- Now, wait till you get Add-on enabled notification.
- Click on ‘Install from Repository’ and choose ‘SuperRepo All (Version)’
- Now, click on Video Add-ons and choose I4ATV.
- Click the Install button, once you notice the add-on information screen below.
- Once you click on Install, you will get add-on enabled notification.
- You have successfully managed to install I4ATV on KODI.
The objective of this article was to guide our audience regarding I4ATV repo. If we have managed to do it successfully, do share our article with your loved ones. Give your feedback, in the comment section down below, if you have any queries/suggestions or if you face any difficulties while installing I4ATV KODI. Keep visiting our blog, for more articles on KODI.