This module will help you with the installation procedure of Echo Wizard on KODI. This wizard is the hub for add-ons, builds and even maintenance options. So now it’s time to explore through this wizard. Before, proceeding further, we would like you to inform that, Echo Wizard is only available in The Colossus Repo.
Guide To Install Echo Wizard On KODI
- First of all, download the Colossus Repo and save it on your device.
- Go to KODI home-screen and open add-ons. Go to Settings and Enable Unknown Sources.
- Again, go back to home-screen and go to add-on browser.
- Now click on Install from zip file. Click on repository.colossus-xxx.xxx.x.zip
- Now, wait for add-on enabled notification.
- You are now required to Install from the repository. Choose Colossus Repository and click on Program Add-ons. Select Echo Wizard and install it.
- Once the Echo Wizard is installed, you can access it through home-screen and then navigate to Program Add-ons.
Echo Wizard is undoubtedly one of the most amazing tools for KODI. As mentioned above, it is the source for many wizards, builds and tools. Additionally, it helps you to keep your system up-to-date. We assume that we successfully deliver necessary information regarding Echo Wizard. If you any queries, write it down in the comment section below. Reach us on Facebook and Twitter. Keep following our blog for more informative articles on KODI.