Cartoons8 add-on helps you to enjoy your favourite anime and cartoons, which is accessible from different animated websites available on the internet. The add-on is one of the best add-ons which provides a most extensive range of cartoons/anime. Not only it allows access to cartoon TV series, anime, movies but also various other sections to browse through. Few of the sources included in add-on are:
- Super Cartoon
Each source has its top picks, well known, as of late added, and class segments to seek through and find what you need. As appeared in the names over, a few areas are centred around kid’s cartoon shows on KODI and others are great anime KODI sources. Note that the Cartoons8 KODI add-on has no streams of its own. It pulls in content from sites freely accessible on the web.
Most connections are single tick and play. A few segments indicate discharge in light of the fact that the source is down or has changed and Metalkettle is expected to refresh the add-on, yet there is sufficient working substance in the add-on to keep you intrigued.
Manual To Install Cartoons8 Add-On KODI 17 Krypton
- Access the System menu from the Home Screen.
- Go for the File Manager and choose Add Source.
- Select None, in the Add Source menu. Enter the address as http://kodi.metalkettle.co/ and click on Done.
- Enter the name as MK REPO and hit OK.
- Navigate back to home screen and proceed to System.
- Tap on add-ons and select ‘Install from zip file’.
- Choose MK REPO and select metalkettle-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- You could tap on ‘Install from repository’ or can get the add-ons on Helix.
- Select MetalKettles add-on repository and choose video add-ons.
- Choose Cartoons8 and install it. Wait till you get the add-on enabled notification.
- Once the Cartoons8 add-on gets installed, you could access it via add-ons menu.
To make your experience smooth with Cartoons8 add-on, we have few tips for you. If you have Superrepo installed, you might have access to the obsolete version of the add-ons. Also, we try to include the latest link for the repository, though it may happen sometime that link has been updated. Therefore, we suggest you keep a check on the creator’s original repository to get the latest version of the repository.
We tried to include everything we felt relevant to the topic. If you think we have missed out any point, reach out to us through the comment section down below. You could also share your views on Twitter or Facebook. Keep following our blog for more updates on KODI.