Willing to erase everything and start everything from the scratch in KODI? Then this module will help you to reset KODI to default and start everything fresh. The possible reason for a KODI fresh start could be an outdated build or maybe lots of add-ons, which might lag your KODI, and the list is endless. This procedure will not require any manual removal or re-download of KODI. The FUSION add-on (which is quite popular among the users) and the repos program have helped which makes thing quite simple. Well, all you need to do is follow our guide and get your answer to the question ‘How to fresh start KODI’?
Steps To Reset KODI
- From the Home Screen, open Systems and further File Manager.
- In the File Manager section, click on Add Source and choose None.
- Enter the URL as http://fusion.tvaddons.agand select done.
- In the box, enter the name as FUSION and click OK.
- Now again go back to Home Screen and open Systems. This time choose add-ons.
- Choose Install from zip file from the package installer.
- Choose ‘FUSION’
- Click on start-here and further choose plugin.video.fresh-start-x-x-x.zip.
- Now, wait until you get add-on enabled notification.
- Now again go to the Home Screen and choose Program add-ons.
- You are now expected to choose the Fresh Start Program.
- Select YES. It will confirm that you are ready to give KODI fresh install.
- Wait for the process to be completed. The factory will reset everything. Once it is done, select OK and exit KODI.
- Restart KODI again and you will glad to know that every data has been erased and you have KODI with all fresh and new look.
Overall, it’s disgrace that the KODI does not pack in an alternative to reset settings. Gratefully, the above-mentioned technique gives you a chance to do it easily. Without a doubt, there are various strides however, it’s all entirely clear once you do it. Along these lines, on the off chance that you need to reset KODI, you can do it by crisp beginning KODI. So remark down underneath for any request, queries or proposition. Do whatever it takes to share this article with your family and friends. Keep visiting our blog for more informative articles.