You have the popcorn prepared, sit back on the sofa and start up Netflix on your Android TV box and get nothing. Just Netflix Error 0013 glancing back at you. We see how baffling that is. Be that as it may, don’t stress, we got this for you.
What Exactly Is Netflix 0013 Error Is?
Netflix error 0013 ordinarily happens when a few information on your Android gadget should be invigorated. It once in a while shows up when attempting to stream motion pictures on Netflix on Android gadgets. There doesn’t appear to be a real motivation behind why this happens.
When you attempt to play a film, you will get an error expressing ‘Sorry, we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please visit the Netflix website (0013).”
How To Fix Netflix Error 0013?
We have got a number of fixes for you to solve the Netflix Error 0013 on your device.
Try Streaming Another Video
Netflix error 0013 might be because of an issue with the specific video you are endeavouring to stream. Take a stab at playing another video record and check whether that fixes the mistake.
Clear The Netflix Cache
Applications frequently store required files in a cache. Once in a while, the cache can get debased and cause issues like Error 0013.
Step To Clear The Netflix Cache:
- Open you the Settings of your Android gadget.
- Proceed to the Apps option.
- Open ‘Netflix’ app and tap on ‘Storage’.
- In the ‘Storage’ option, clear the cache and try to replay the video.
Install An Old Version Of The Netflix App
Some Netflix clients said they began encountering Netflix Error 0013 after Google Play naturally updated the application.
It is conceivable that present forms of Netflix are not perfect with your firmware. Introducing an old adaptation of Netflix can here and there settle this blunder.
- If you wish to install the older version of the application, you have to enable the ‘Unknown Source’ as it is mandatory to permit installation of the app through a third-party source.
- Now download the older version of the Netflix app and install it on your device.
- Try streaming the movies again on Netflix.
Try Turning It Off And On Again
Though it might sound vague but turn OFF and then reboot your device again might solve the error for you and the video will play smoothly afterwards.
Guide To Stop The Netflix App Updating Automatically?
You might wish to disable the automatic updates for the Netflix application on your device. The reasons could be many, including the Error 0013. To disable the automatic update of the Netflix app, follow the steps mentioned below:
- From the Google Play Store, open the Netflix app.
- On the top right of the screen, tap on the Options menu.
- To disable the automatic updates, uncheck the auto-update box.
Getting Netflix errors is unpleasant, especially when it stops you making the most of your home theatre. Ideally, you have possessed the capacity to settle Netflix Error 0013 and can return to streaming motion pictures without issues.