If you are using KODI then there are high chances you might face an error ‘To play this video, authorization is required. Visit the link below to authorize the devices on your network. Click player’ while playing a movie.This article will brief you about the procedures to pair your device correctly, so you do not face the same problem again in future.
- Start KODI. You need to look for a movie in your add-ons (example- Zen, Specto, Exodus or Salts)
- Select that Movie. Click on Openload link if it is available on the list of servers.
- You will see a message ‘To play this video, authorization is required. Visit this link below to authorize the devices on your network… Click pair’
- You must now visit the link. You may also visit the link through your mobile device, which is connected, to the same network.
- Once you complete the verification process, you would not see the paired message again. Your movie will now start playing.
This article was meant to explain you and resolve the openload pair KODI problem. We hope we have done it successfully. If you face any difficulties for api.streaming.to/pair, feel free to connect with us. You could even ping us on Facebook or Twitter.